Experience a Deeper Clean
The waterproof Sonic Sponge provides a deep clean for smoother, softer, and healthier skin. One side of the sponge has thin, antibacterial silicone bristles, perfect for gently cleansing your face, while the second side with thicker bristles is great for deeper cleansing and exfoliating of your body. Use with your favorite skincare lotions, cleansers and serums.
- 2 speed settings
- Soft-touch antibacterial silicone material
- Thin silicone bristles on one side for facial cleansing
- Thick silicone bristles on the other side for body cleansing and exfoliating
- Includes USB rechargeable lithium ion battery and charging cord
- Battery charge lasts approximately 100 minutes of constant use
- Waterproof (IPX6)
THINGS TO KNOW
The Sonic Sponge is not only the perfect facial and body cleanser, it's also durable enough to use as a household cleanser, replacing regular sponges that gather dirt and bacteria. Purchase one for your personal use, and a second one for use on counters, dishes, floors, grill grates and more! For household use, it is recommended to use the thicker bristle side.
CHARGING YOUR SONIC SPONGE
Fully charge your Sonic Sponge by connecting the cord into the sponge charging port, then connect the other side to a charging cube, then plug the cube into a wall outlet. When charging the LED light will blink. When fully charged the LED light will stay solid. After fully charging your sponge, disconnect the charging cord and store in a safe, dry place. When fully charged, your sponge battery should last around 100 minutes of constant use.
USING YOUR SONIC SPONGE IN THE SHOWER
The Sonic Sponge is waterproof (IPX6) and can be used in the shower. It is not meant, however, to withstand prolonged submersion in water.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
For best results, it is recommended to clean the Sonic Sponge after each use. Clean the surface of the product with gentle soap and rinse it with lukewarm water for best results. Avoid using alcohol harsh chemicals or any detergents as these may defect the product. After cleaning the product, air dry it on a flat surface in a room temperature environment.
- Keep away from water while plugged in. Unplug from the USB charging cable before cleansing.
- Always unplug the sponge before cleaning.
- This product is not recommended for children under the age of 13 without proper adult supervision.
- Do not attempt to remove the lithium ion battery, as this may cause danger and or personal injury. See Lithium Battery Replacement, Disposal and Recycling section of the Instruction Manual.