It's a known fact that men have thicker skin than women and with that in mind, exfoliation should become part of your healthy skincare routine. Exfoliation helps by softening and toning your skin, unclogging pores, and keeping your skin clean. It can even reduce the chance of breakouts. The Buff 2.0 uses ultrasonic vibrations, ElectroMagnetic Stimulation (EMS) and nano mist technology to remove dead skin cells, allowing new, healthy skin cells to surface.
- Stainless steel head for deep, penetrating exfoliation
- 3 modes for different skin exfoliating needs
- ElectroMagnetic Stimulation (EMS) and Nano Mist technology
- LED indicator lights
- USB charging cord
Exfoliating 2-3 times per week with the Buff 2.0 will provide multiple benefits for your skin:
- Provides a deep clean and unclogs pores - whether dirt has accumulated on your skin after a hard day's work or from a heavy workout at the gym
- Removes the layer of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and uncovers fresh new cells below
- Boosts circulation, increases oxygenation and blood flow, giving your skin a healthy glow
- Prior to shaving, it helps unclog pores for a smoother shave, lifts up beard hairs by exposing the hair follicles and helps get rid of ingrown hairs
- Improves skin texture and evens out skin tone
- Unclogs pores which helps to prevent acne and blackheads
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Allows moisturizers and serums to penetrate more deeply
EXFOLIATING & EXTRACTIONS
Before using your Buff 2.0, cleanse your skin of dirt, and oil. Always make sure your skin is wet before exfoliating or extracting with your Buff 2.0.
Using your Buff 2.0 on Regular Mode, start exfoliating by applying the edge of the blade (don't worry, it's not sharp!) at a 45-degree angle to your skin and move from the inside towards the outside of your face. You should see nano mist emitting from the tip of the blade - this is the water that has been driven into your pores now coming out as a fine mist along with the impurities.
Your Buff 2.0 is also great for extracting blackheads from around the nose, chin and other areas where they may appear. Use your Buff 2.0 on Regular Mode for extractions.
MASSAGING & INFUSING
After exfoliating, your skin will be ready for massaging and infusing moisturizer, serum or oil.
To massage fine lines and wrinkles, use the Gentle Mode of your Buff 2.0. Apply your favorite skincare product and, using the flat side of your Buff 2.0, gently massage fine lines and wrinkles.
To infuse moisturizer, serum or oil, use the flat side of your Buff 2.0 on Pulse Mode.
Using your Buff 2.0
PRESS the power button ONCE for REGULAR MODE (Green LED)
Features high vibration - Best for exfoliating and extractions
PRESS the power button TWICE for GENTLE MODE (Red LED)
Best for massaging fine lines and wrinkles
PRESS the power button 3 TIMES for PULSE MODE (Green LED)
Best for infusing lotions and serums and massaging fine lines.
Charging and operating your Buff 2.0
Plug in the charging cord and charge for 2-3 hours before using. Your Buff 2.0 has an LED light that will flicker while it is charging. Once the light turns off, your Buff 2.0 is ready to use. At full charge, it should last for 100 minutes or more.
Only charge the device when battery is low, which will be indicated by a RED LED light that comes on. Once fully charged again, the red light will turn off and you may resume usage.
To turn on your Buff 2.0, press the ON/OFF button for at least 1 second. You can then choose your mode by pressing once (Regular Mode), twice (Gentle Mode) or 3 times (Pulse Mode).
To turn off your Buff 2.0, hold the POWER button for at least 1 second.
Make sure your skin is moist with either water, moisturizer, serum or oil before using your Buff 2.0.